Debts for the services provided are a reality and an inevitable risk, but in the sphere of public services, as in the most mass and socially significant service, they come to the fore. In fact, the effectiveness of management of this risk largely determines the efficiency of the functioning of the utility itself: a shortage of payment not only will not allow the enterprise to develop normally, but it will inevitably affect the quality of the services provided. In turn, this is fraught with serious social consequences.
On the one hand, the management of any process requires prompt and accurate information; on the other hand, a scheme of actions in response to a particular state of the process is needed. However, none of the above tasks can be effectively solved in a manual mode and at the same time, the use of an automated system will allow not only extremely shortening the time of obtaining information but also linking the whole complex of processes from receipt printing to interaction with the executive service in a single mechanism.
The "Debtors" module of the "BAS population" system is such a single mechanism that can function independently or as part of a larger settlement complex. The module implements a clear and systematic work with debtors, the ultimate goal of which is not only to reduce the overall percentage of non-payment but also to change the debt structure of the population, beneficial to the enterprise, for example, minimizing the amount and amounts of debts at the border of the limitation period.
- General principles of debt management
- Classification and structure of debt
- Analysis of the dynamics of changes in debt
WORK WITH DEBTORS:
- General principles of work with debtors
- Classification of debtors
- Telephone reminders
- Written warnings
- Accounting of installment agreements.
PREPARATION OF JUDICIAL ACTIONS:
- Preparation and registration of court cases.
- Planning of lawsuits
- Preparation of court cases
- Handling the state of court cases
- Analysis of the results
INTERACTING WITH THE EXECUTIVE SERVICE:
- Interaction with the executive service
- Preparation of enforcement proceedings
- Combining productions
- Seizure of the debtor′s property
- Monitoring of the state of enforcement proceedings
ACCOUNTING OF THE WORK OF COLLECTORS:
- Accounting for the work of collectors
- Planning the transfer of debts to collectors
- Transfer and recovery of debt
- Work analysis of the collector
ANALYSIS OF EFFICIENCY OF WORK WITH DEBTS:
- Housing and Utility Sector (HUS)
- Payment-Processing Center
- Housing Maintenance Office
- Management Company
- Water utility service
- Heating supply company
- Homeowners Association (HOA)
- FOR THE CITY
Приватне підприємство «Науково-дослідне і конструкторсько-технологічне бюро автоматизованих систем»(скорочено ПП «
Частное предприятие «Научно-исследовательское и конструкторско-технологическое бюро автоматизированных систем»(сокращенно ЧП «
Scientific-research and design-technological bureau of automated systems(abbreviated as