Planning of lawsuits
Planning of legal actions consists in the analysis of existing debts and the term of limitation of actions that is at the border or selected for it to form a register of debtors for which court cases will be prepared.
To select the list of debtors for which you should prepare a lawsuit, you use the following filtering options:
- The date on which information is selected;
- The amount of debt, a large set value;
- The range of the number of months of debt: from/to;
- Percentage of payment for a given number of months;
- The existence of an installment agreement and the state of its implementation;
- The presence of unclosed legal cases;
- The amount of debt after the last court;
- The number of months of debt after the trial.
Algorithm for the planning of claims excludes the possibility of re-submitting the case to the court and does not allow duplication of work of different performers. Also, the program will not "forget" about the debtor if its debt is approaching a critical debt.
- Housing and Utility Sector (HUS)
- Payment-Processing Center
- Housing Maintenance Office
- Management Company
- Water utility service
- Heating supply company
- Homeowners Association (HOA)
- FOR THE CITY
Приватне підприємство «Науково-дослідне і конструкторсько-технологічне бюро автоматизованих систем»(скорочено ПП «
Частное предприятие «Научно-исследовательское и конструкторско-технологическое бюро автоматизированных систем»(сокращенно ЧП «
Scientific-research and design-technological bureau of automated systems(abbreviated as