Splitting payments are not the most difficult task of the Payment-Processing Center, but it is under the control of all parties to mutual settlements.
If the customer presented with an invoice for payment for a total amount and he pays it to all service providers with a single payment, the Payment-Processing Center (or management company) distributes this payment between the suppliers and their services. If the consumer pays exactly as much money as he is exposed, then the Payment-Processing Center accounts exposed without recalculations for previous periods.
But there are delays in payment, and when it's time to pay, the current account not extinguished, but the debt, while the partial payment of a part of the debt for a few months is most likely. During this time, service providers may change. There is also an advance payment. As a result, one supplier gets more money, and the other less. And when there is a skewed pay and when the consumer has a debt to one supplier and an overpayment to another, then questions arise.
We offer different methods of splitting payments or create a new one. For example:
- The distribution of the amount is proportional to the current balances;
- Repayment of the current accrual and the amount in proportion to the balances;
- Repayment of bills in the order in which they received;
- Repayment of bills meter readings in the reverse order of their receipt;
- Use of established priorities.
Also, we give the opportunity to the consumer to specify to which supplier and for what service he pays. Then the money goes strictly to the destination.
Overpayment for one service and debt for another is not at all the result of fraud or error in distribution. This is a consequence of a violation of the sequence of providing information. And also there are many reasons for such an occurrence, for example::
- Taking readings of charges for a separate service for previous periods;
- Input of indications of devices after a break in several months;
- Granting subsidies for a separate utility service;
- Purpose of payment specified by the consumer;
- Belated information about the change of service providers;
- Belated information about the granting of benefits;
- Belated information about the consumption of group meters;
- Advanced payment.
We created module in the BAS program for elimination, taking into account the nature of the distortions formation payment.
- Housing and Utility Sector (HUS)
- Payment-Processing Center
- Housing Maintenance Office
- Management Company
- Water utility service
- Heating supply company
- Homeowners Association (HOA)
- FOR THE CITY
Приватне підприємство «Науково-дослідне і конструкторсько-технологічне бюро автоматизованих систем»(скорочено ПП «
Частное предприятие «Научно-исследовательское и конструкторско-технологическое бюро автоматизированных систем»(сокращенно ЧП «
Scientific-research and design-technological bureau of automated systems(abbreviated as