Work with debtors
Program for work with debtors
Unfortunately, the debtors for the utilities were always and apparently will be in the future. The only question is the amount of debt. And more important is not even the absolute amount of the debt, but its tendency to change: the debt grows or decreases.
When creating software, we proceeded from the fact that debtors are people and they are different. Some people just forget to pay in time. Other people do not agree with the amount and will not pay until they figure out what′s what. The third people are sorry for the time to visit the payment centers, so they rarely pay. The fourth group of people, poor people and they do not have enough money. And there malicious defaulters who do not pay where can get out of payment. Therefore, the classification of debtors and a different approach to different categories is required.
On the other hand, working with debtors requires certain expenses. The resources of the enterprise are limited.
When working with debtors, we adhere to a strict system. The BAS program adheres to the following principles in dealing with debtors:
1. A gradual increase in pressure: a telephone reminder, a written reminder, a warning, a statement of claim in court, collectors.
2. A different approach to categories of debtors: do not make threats to those, who simply forget to pay.
3. You do not need to send out thousands of threats to the court if you can prepare and hand over only a hundred cases to the court.
4. Accounting all stages of work. If the reminder has not been previously made, it is not necessary to make a written warning.
5. Automation of work: аutomatic dialing, selection of many consumers for work, preparation of materials for the court.
6. Accounting the state of court cases and the work of the executive service and collectors.
7. Reports on the structure of debt, statics, and dynamics of debt change.
The module can work as a component of the BAS system, or autonomously. In its development, we proceeded from the fact that utilities use various programs to account for work with their customers. But not all programs have a developed mechanism for working with debtors. In this case, it is enough from "BAS-Population" to use only the module for working with debtors, without changing the rest of the operating software.
- Housing and Utility Sector (HUS)
- Payment-Processing Center
- Housing Maintenance Office
- Management Company
- Water utility service
- Heating supply company
- Homeowners Association (HOA)
- FOR THE CITY
Приватне підприємство «Науково-дослідне і конструкторсько-технологічне бюро автоматизованих систем»(скорочено ПП «
Частное предприятие «Научно-исследовательское и конструкторско-технологическое бюро автоматизированных систем»(сокращенно ЧП «
Scientific-research and design-technological bureau of automated systems(abbreviated as