We have different methods for calculating the rent.
The simplest method is the "operating costs" calculation. Bills approved for this "service", and the Housing Maintenance Offices monthly presents the same amount of payment.
The payment consists of a set of components, for example, cleaning of the territory, maintenance of the house, maintenance, removal of snow, cleaning of staircases, etc. Each of the components has its own cost and frequency. The whole set of components and the calculation of the cost for each Housing Maintenance Offices present in the executive committee for approval of the bills. Then it all summed up and a bill for operating costs obtained.
In the BAS-population program, there is a variant of calculating operating costs. If Housing Maintenance Office can use this opportunity, the complexity for the accountant of the Housing Maintenance Office, and if there is a break in the provision of a component, it is necessary to calculate the amount of the removal of operating costs. The algorithm is rather complicated, the part of the component in the total price, the share of the break period in the calculated month and the part of the bill multiplied by the area is the sum. This amount must still be entered into the program.
We usually offer to consider the rent on the components. Each component has own bill. Each component can be provided intermittently, including for previous periods.
There are such advantages for Housing Maintenance Office:
- It is not necessary to calculate the amount of readings and recalculations of the rent. Just enter the data on interruptions in the provision of services to constituents.
- Visibility of the charges, readings, and recalculations. Explain to the auditor or the consumer at any time, after an arbitrary period.
- Сonnection with the bill calculation module. It is enough to indicate that the bills approved and they will be used to calculate the rent.
- The summary report in a cut of components allows to comparing incomes of the population with expenses for services of contractors. Manually this would be easy if there were no interruption and recalculations of previous periods.
Sometimes when people start asking questions diverting the work of accountants, there are two ways: to make meter readings or use the grouping of component services in receipts. The program "BAS-Population" allows you to use any option.
- Housing and Utility Sector (HUS)
- Payment-Processing Center
- Housing Maintenance Office
- Management Company
- Water utility service
- Heating supply company
- Homeowners Association (HOA)
- FOR THE CITY
Приватне підприємство «Науково-дослідне і конструкторсько-технологічне бюро автоматизованих систем»(скорочено ПП «
Частное предприятие «Научно-исследовательское и конструкторско-технологическое бюро автоматизированных систем»(сокращенно ЧП «
Scientific-research and design-technological bureau of automated systems(abbreviated as